xxxx
239 posts
TimePosted 22/04/2011 08:32:34
xxxx says

SECONDARY AIR TEMPERATURE

WHENEVER I MAKE A HEAT BALANCE OF GRATE COOLER THE CALCULATED TEMP. OF SEC. AIR COMES TO ONLY 400-500 DEG. WHILE THE TERTIARY AIR TEMP. IS 900-930 DEG. BUT AS WE KNOW THAT SEC. AIR TEMP. IS ALWAYS GREATER THAN TA TEMP. BY 70-150 DEG. AS SHOWN IN CCR. WHY WE GET A LOWER VALUE FROM THE BACK CALCULATION? IS THERE ANY MISTAKE IN CALCUALTION ? ANY OTHER METHOD FOR MAKING THE EXACT HEAT BALANCE OF COOLER WITH BACK CALCUALTIONS ETC.? PL. SUGGEST

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

MOHAN-PROCESS
15 posts
TimePosted 22/04/2011 12:25:12

Re: SECONDARY AIR TEMPERATURE

Dear XXXX,

can I have your calculation methodology?Based on that i can help you.

chari
79 posts
TimePosted 23/04/2011 06:14:23
chari says

dear

For heat balance of grate cooler the majority is heat input by clinker i.e.clinker temperture and quantity , if this is wrongly taken then every report will show wrong results.

as regarding the temperture of tert air higher than sec air (which is not possible)

1. you are able to take temperture reading and volume of tert air .where as secendary air temp you are back calculating by making heat balance .

2. secendary air volume you are taking from Ph fan volume  minus leakages.

it is difficult to balance the heat if exact volumes are not known.

please send me your method of calculation for rectification if required. 

xxxx
239 posts
TimePosted 24/04/2011 06:04:07
xxxx says

please send me yr id because i am not able to upload the file normally i make a air balance fro cooler only & find out the air going to SA by the diffrence from input kg to output kg air. pl. reply & suggest a better method if any? xxxxx