Egberto
1 posts
TimePosted 28/12/2014 01:27:30
Egberto says

Cement consulting firms

Hi all, I am looking for a consulting firm in order to streamline the core and support processes in a cement company and also to suggest what information systems I should implement. Thanks

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

zzzzzzzz
2 posts
TimePosted 29/12/2014 21:23:51
zzzzzzzz says

re Cement consulting firms

Please contact: International Cement Research Group (ICRG), UK

Email. t.armstrong@icrg.co.uk

uksengupta
8 posts
TimePosted 25/02/2015 07:27:26

Dear Sir/Madam,
Would take this opportunity to introduce ourselves (Maverick Consulting FZLLC) working towards Management & Engineering Consultancy for Manufacturing industries especially for Cement, Refractory, Lime and Brick manufacturing. 

Maverick is an independent company promoted by a team of professionals with experience of over 30+ years worked in various cement and other process industries in Asia, Gulf, Europe and Africa. I am attaching my company brochure along with this email. I would appreciate if you take out some time and go through our company information and services.

Kindly allow us to show our capability to strengthen our relationship as well as strengthen my company. Your support in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Let me know if you need any clarification and will be waiting for your early reply. 
Regards,
U.K.SenGupta
Maverick Consulting FZLLC
Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Mobile: +971-55-6815017
Email:- uksengupta2004@yahoo.com
            uk@maverick-consulting-fzllc.com

SRP
26 posts
TimePosted 26/02/2015 07:21:45
SRP says