admin

admin
Threads Started: 59
Strapline: Registered User

Re: Quality control

The NO x level at the kiln inlet is a very good indication of the burning zone temperature in the kiln. In turn this...

Quality control Question 30

I want to know what is Roslin Ramler slope and characteristic value for cements? Do they have any relationships and h...

The Rosin-Rammler-Sperling-Bennett particle size distribution for cement is found by measuring the residue on various...

Quality control Question 31

I want to know about calculation methods of gas and material flow in preheater, pc, kiln, cooler. Further, can you ad...

The calculation of gas and material flow in the preheater relies on the principles of stoichoimetry (to assess the co...

Quality control Question 32

It is known in all cement standards that the Initial Setting Time is 45 minutes minimum and the Final Setting Time is...

There is no definite interval between the initial and the final set of cement that denotes good or bad quality or wor...

Quality control Question 33

I wish to know if the test of consistency of cement pastes has any significance as regards the quality of cement eg a...

The standard consistency test certainly has significance regarding the quality of the cement. You need to think in te...

Quality control Question 34

We are analysing particle size distribution of raw meal, coal mill product and cement mill product through CELAS PSA ...