admin

admin
Threads Started: 59
Strapline: Registered User

Raw materials Question 9

I am working in a grinding unit having a vertical roller mill for slag grinding (UBE VRM). Initially this mill is for...

Re: Raw materials

It is normal to get different outputs from the mill with materials from different sources. This will depend on the ha...

Raw materials Question 10

NO x control approaches applicable to the cement industry may be grouped in three categories: process modifications,...

TXI have published various papers on their patented Cemstar process. The addition of steel slag or air cooled blast f...

Raw materials Question 11

NO x control approaches applicable to the cement industry may be grouped in three categories: process modifications,...

TXI have published various papers on their patented Cemstar process. The addition of steel slag or air cooled blast f...

Raw materials Question 12

Please advise us that is it possible to use the combination of Ca(OH) 2 and CO 2 and waste of molasses (in sugar an...

It is possible to use Ca(OH) 2 as a corrective source of CaO. I do not believe you would want to use CO 2 as this i...

Raw materials Question 13

I need to know how and why companies use air cooled blast furnace slag in the manufacture of cement.

Air-cooled blast furnace slag can be added to the inlet of the cement kiln in the patented Cemstar process developed ...