admin

admin
Threads Started: 59
Strapline: Registered User

Raw materials Question 30

Could you please to explain the possibility of steel slag in cement industry as raw material if it was added in the k...

Re: Raw materials

Steel slag can certainly be added to the kiln inlet to boost the output from the kiln. This process has been patented...

Raw materials Question 31

We are facing a problem in bringing the whiteness of material that is close to cement composition in our R&D trials. ...

The principal colouring oxides are those of the first row of the transition metals. In cement the most likely to caus...

Raw materials Question 32

Please advise us that is it possible to use the combination of Ca(OH) 2 and CO 2 and waste of molasses (in sugar an...

It is possible to use Ca(OH) 2 as a corrective source of CaO. I do not believe you would want to use CO 2 as this i...

Raw materials Question 33

I need to know how and why companies use air cooled blast furnace slag in the manufacture of cement.

Re: Quality control

Your idea is a very good one. There are plants that do exactly what you propose. This has the advantage that the chem...

Quality control Question 54

I would like to ask two questions (1) what influence has the fineness in the slurry in wet process in low/normal oper...

Re: Quality control

When the fineness of the slurry is low then potentially it will be more difficult to combine into clinker. This is no...