admin

admin
Threads Started: 59
Strapline: Registered User

Quality control Question 55

We are getting very high free lime in clinker. Some times it goes up to 5 per cent. Normally it remains 2 to 2.5 per ...

Re: Quality control

There could be a number of causes of the high free CaO content of your clinker despite the fact that the lime saturat...

Quarrying Question 1

I have to ask you a question with regards to the chlorides and kiln-preheater operations. The Cl in our limestone is ...

Re: Quarrying

I can't tell you whether your shaft preheater will forgive the higher chloride input....no-one can and that's why no-...

Raw materials Question 1

I have to ask you a question with regards to the chlorides and kiln-preheater operations. The Cl in our limestone is ...

Re: Raw materials

I can't tell you whether your shaft preheater will forgive the higher chloride input....no-one can and that's why no-...

Raw materials Question 2

We are interested to start a mini slag cement plant in India. We are thinking to use air cooled blast furnace slag in...

I'm afraid its not OK to use air cooled blast furnace slag instead of granulated blast furnace slag. Air cooled slag ...

Raw materials Question 3

What is lime used for in cement ? Many people tell me different answers. What is the ratio of lime to cement and whe...

The simple answer is "around one per cent", but the exact response may rather depend what you mean by "lime" and what...