GLT

GLT
Threads Started: 11
Strapline: Registered User

Water reducer reagent

Dear members , As a have information the Grinding Aid producer companies have started the work to create the ad...

re Re: Request for feedback for a Two Chamber Cement Mill Ball Charge and Longitudinal Sieve Analysis

Dear experts, could you please, send me a excel calculation sheet to calculate ball charge optimization for two...

re Grinding Aid

Dear Yathish, please find my mai ID  tonogl77@gmail.com thank you in advance BR

Grinding Aid

I am interested in working mechanism of Grinding aid and Quality improver. could you please send me some inform...

Formulas for C3S and C2S calculation

For C3S calculation we have to mines free lime from total CaO and its Clare. What about C2S, do we have to mines free...

Mn content material in clinker production

Dear experts,  Please share your experience and opinions regarding Mn content material  usage in clinker   for ...

Coal Net calorific value calculation

Dear experts, please send we the formula to calculate Coal calorific value As received from Coal calorifiac val...

re Re: Ring Formation

Dear vikpro, how do you consider, that high temperature in the bottom cyclone is due to high sieve residue of c...

water separation from cement mortar

Dear Sir,  I am intrested in water separation proces from cement mortar. As general, we are making prizmes for ...

Production looses

Dear all, could you please, advice , if you have any experiens, how  to calculate production losses. Thank y...