Raj Sahu

Raj Sahu
Threads Started: 34
Strapline: Registered User

Re: Preheater fan coating farmation

Dear Mr YRK, Could you please tell us that are you interested to know the cause of the problem or countermeasure of...

Re: Mill Damring

Dear Mr.Nael, Could you please tell who are the original supplier of your VRM? We never experienced such problem in...

Re: Magazine

It will be difficult to send you the said magazine.Could you please send title of the desired article of your interes...

Re: Mill Damring

Dear Mr.Nael, I strongly disagree with your answer.Any comments from other technical forum viewer.  

Flyash

What causes the colours (gray,black,blue-gray,brown etc.) of flyash? Regards, R.M.Sahu, India

Re: Oxygen Enrichment Technique

Dear Mr. Lalbatros, I tried to download the oxygen enrichment article from the path given by you but it could not ...

Re: Clinker High Liter Weight and High Free Lime

I want to convey that criteria for deciding the residue on +212micron and on +90micron are based on whether the mate...

Re: Low Pressure Drop Cyclones

Low pressure drop cyclone have pressure drop across cyclone is around 50 mmwg.High pressure drop cyclone have pressur...

Re: Clinker High Liter Weight and High Free Lime

Dear electron1539, I think you could not be able to understand  the word "higher fineness".Higher fineness means...

Re: Cooler grates speed!

Dear Saprina, We supplied almost 2.85kg air/Kg.Cl. in a standard  grate cooler  to cool clinker and out of 2.85kg a...