ovancantfort

ovancantfort
Threads Started: 0
Strapline: Registered User

Re: raw meal homogenization

Unfortunately, I don't think your reasoning will apply to reality. Every equipment can be considered as a filter th...

Re: Calciner air req

Conveying air is only a part of the combustion air.  If you are interested in calculating a pneumatic transport, f...

Re: Calciner air req

In order to precisely calculate the stoechiometric combustion air, you need the complete analysis of the combustible...

Re: COAL CONSUMPTION

Well, the link is the calorific value of the coal, specifically, the Lower Heat Value. It is usually in the range 55...

Re: Waste heat recovery system

Don't worry, you are not alone in not understanding Mr. Guddu. To come back to your initial question,  a waste heat...

Re: sulphur effect

Such a sharp increase in the sulfur in hot meal makes me think about possible reducing conditions inside your kiln. ...

Re: Waste Heat Recovery system

Waste Heat Power Generation in the cement industry started in Japan in the 70's. In the 90's, the Chinese government...

Re: Higher alkalies

I think the effect on oxygen demand will remain marginal at best. What is not marginal on the other hand is the ef...

Re: Preheater fan coating farmation

There is a very good article on ID fan coating formation here: http://cementamericas.com/mag/cement_solving_problem...

Re: Sewage sludge Processing

Like I told you, I am not really in this kind of processing, but it is quite easy to find documents on the Internet....