Saprina

Saprina
Threads Started: 19
Strapline: Registered User

Cement Book

hey friends; I want to purchase a book about cemet industry but i don't know which book is the best, can you help m...

PH Outlet Gas Flow

Hey Friends; Is it possible to calculate preheater outlet gas flow (or cyclone-1 outlet gas flow) by using Idea Gas...

Normal Cubic Meter

Hey; I want to know why do gas flow rate in cement industry measure by Nm3 (normal cubic meter) not by m3?   This...

Kiln Speed

Hey; can anyone tell me how can i calculate the optimum speed for kiln feed? what i mean is,  when our kiln capaci...

Re: Heat balance excel sheet - detailed calculations

Thanks alot mr Hussaini Saprina

Re: Heat Balance

Dear Bandari; I tried to follow your procedure to find the calculation of the kiln heat balance but unfurtunatry i ...

Heat Balance

Hey Friends; Since long time i am trying to find the complete calculation of the kiln system heat balance in the bo...

Kiln Heating Time

Hey friends; If anyone has experience in this field can he tell what is the heating time of kiln after: 1- Stoppag...

cement mill motor high temp

Hey; Due to a problem in our cement mill motor cooling system, temperature of the winding temperature increased to ...

Splash Box!!

Hey everyone; I read alot about 'Splsh Box'" in preheater, can anyone tell me what is it? and for what is it use fo...