Saprina

Saprina
Threads Started: 19
Strapline: Registered User

Cooler grates speed!

Goodmorning again; In grate cooler, why the speed of second grate should be more than the speed of first grate alth...

Nm^3

Goodmorning; Why does the gas flow in the mills and kiln measure by Nm^3 not only m^3 ? How can we change the unit...

Re: Pressure drop

Hey; What is the meaning of LP cyclone & HP cyclone? If these are types of cyclones; is there any other types of cy...

Re: Kiln Torque

Thank you very much mr. Kesav for your answer but i would like to know the relation between kiln torque and kiln ope...

Kiln Torque

Goodmorning Everyone; What is the meaning of kiln torque? and how can it can be controled? Saprina

Heat Balance

HI; Where can i find complete calculation for the heat balance in kiln? How does making heat balance help me in ...

Optimum Values

Hey; Can you please tell me what is the optimum values for: 1. Lime saturation Factor 2. Silica ratio  3. Alumin...

central air pressure

Hey mr. Sahu; Can you send to me a copy of that graph which is drawn between nozzle pressure and tip velocity! Sap...

Re: Thermal load

Hey; Thanks alot Dr. Clark for your answer but i don't know how to calculate the thermal input to the kiln through ...

Petcoke!

hey; Wha is the difference between petroleum petcoke & coal petcoke? Why both have the same name? what i mean when ...