xxxx

xxxx
Threads Started: 172
Strapline: Registered User

Ball Mill Diaphragm Slots

Dear All Why the slot size of diaphragms in a two cahmber bal mill is 8 to 10mm in I chamber & 6 to 8 in II cha...

re mill vent fan inlet water dropping

Mill dimentions: 2.44* 4.508 m , I Chanmber 2.48* 8.848 m , II Chamber I chamber Gr. Media = 24 II Cha...

re mill vent fan inlet water dropping

Dear GKS yes I kow it is the condensation of steam . But my problem is how to avoid it ? I do not want to in...

re How to increase clinker litre weight

Well burner is in the center of the kiln with 600 mm inside the kiln tip.Burner inserted to reduce the phenomenon ...

use of agro waste in calciner

i wanted to know what are the parameters i will have to change in the kiln operation of an ILC kiln to fire agrowa...

How to increase clinker litre weight

Dear all Our kiln gives 1.8 to 2% freelime in  clinker with liter weight 1100-1150 g/l. Now even if the nodu...

mill vent fan inlet water dropping

dear all we have a tube mill , two chamber , 30 tph OPC , in open circuit. The mill ventilation is with a ba...

INSUFFICIENT LITRE WEIGHT OF CLINKER

DEAR ALL IN  OUR KILN WE ARE GETTING LOW LITRE WEIGHT WEIGHTS [ 1080 TO 1130 G/LT] WITH FREE LIME 1.8 TO 2.1%. ...

re calculation of flame momentum of a multi channel burner

Dear chari Thanks a lot for the excel sheet but some doubts are there 1. In % PA Transport air is not consid...

CEMENT MILL OPTIMIZATION

I HAVE A POLYSIUS BALL MILL WITH CAPACITY 110 TPH. NORMALLY I GET BLAINE AT MILL OUTLET AROUND 200 WHILE MY PRODUC...