xxxx

xxxx
Threads Started: 172
Strapline: Registered User

HURRICLONE CYCLONE DESIGN LOGIC

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW PRESSURE DROP IN A HURRICLONE CYCLONE IS REDUCED BY PUTTING SINGLE OR DOUBLE DIP TUBE? ...

STACK HEIGHT & DIAMETER

I WANT TO CALCULATE THE HEIGHT & DIAMETER OF THE STACK AFTER ESP OF PREHEATER & RAW MILL ? HOW TO CALCULATE? ...

re VERY HIGH FREE LIME

Well I am running kiln with 17% filling degree . If I reduce it I shall be loosing production which I do not want ...

re VERY HIGH FREE LIME

Dear Mr Sahu thanks a lot for the response but if quartz & calcite is the possible problem than it should also ...

VERY HIGH FREE LIME

DEAR ALL WE R FACING A LOT OF HIGH FREE LIME PROBLEM IN CLINKER (AS HIGH AS 3 TO 4%) THERE IS NO CO FORMATIO...

Cooler upgrade from 5000 tpd to 8000 tpd

Dear All Please tell me if I increase my clinker production from 5000 to 8000 tpd what changes I require in a g...

Kiln Nose Ring fan

Dear All What is the use of a nose ring fan at kiln outlet? is it required to cool the outlet seal plates an...

Clinker Cooler Dimensions

Dear All I want to know about a grate cooler dimensions for 500 tpd kiln . Kiln is 3m by 45 m . Cooler ar...

re clinker nibs

Dear Mr. Ted   Thanks a lot for the reply but my experience is just opposite with respect to free lime in cl...

clinker nibs

Dear All How nibs of clinker is formed in acement mill particularly in open ckt mill why not in close ckt with ...