xxxx

xxxx
Threads Started: 172
Strapline: Registered User

Wall Putty

Dear Experts   Please tell me why people use hydrated lime powder & clay in the manufacture of wall putty? ...

re Raw mix adjustment for courser quartz and calcite

Dear Mr. Ted & RDS If we do not have microscopy provision to find out quartz & calcite than how can we find out...

VRM Output

I have an idea for increase in output of a VRM. The VRM table motor is 600KW & consuming 580-590KW. VRM fan motor is ...

Diffrence Between XRF & XRD or chemical analysis

Dear Members What is the diffrence in XRF & XRD Do we get a change in chemical composition of clinker/Raw Meal/Free L...

Decrease In Output Of Cement Mills

Dear All Is there any chance that the output of Cement Mill decreases by decrease in litre weight of clinker al...

Material & Gas retention Time In A Vertical Roller Mill

Dear All How to calculate the material retention time in a vrm & similarly the gas retention time ? How can ...

KILN ESP FAN EFFICIENCY LOW

Dear All My kiln ESP fan is placed before ESP & venting in ESP. It is running at 76% speed , with 350000 m3/...

re boulder in kiln

Dear Ted We are also facing the same problem but not in the form of big boulders but clinker balls of size upto...

re boulder in kiln

Try to reduce AM .It will help .    

AgroWaste Firing Problem

DEAR ALL WE ARE FACING A LOT OF COATING FORMATION INSIDE OUR ILC CALCINATOR WHEN WE FIRE AGRO WASTE . THE LOCAT...