Asia’s leading independent cement industry conference and exhibition, Cemtech Asia 2017, will be held at the Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore on 9-12 July 2017.
The Asia region, including the leading markets of China and India, represents some 75 per cent of global cement consumption. Meanwhile, Southeast Asia, which alone represents over 200Mta of cement consumption, is one of the world’s fastest-growing economic blocs, expanding at an average annual rate of five per cent. The region’s rapidly-expanding cities and strong urbanisation trends are driving cement consumption to ever-higher levels and will continue to do so for many years.
The cement industry plays a critical role in supporting this growth, and in so doing, faces a range of challenges from tougher environmental controls, higher manufacturing costs to increased competition.
Cemtech Asia will provide the most up-to-date coverage of Asia’s cement sector, from country profiles and regional market forecasts to detailed case studies presented by leading technology experts.
The programme will engage with critical issues including:
- Opportunities and challenges for Asia’s cement industry
- Best-practice technologies for environmentally sustainable cement production, including alternative fuels
- Technical review of newly-completed projects
- Regional supply and demand trends, and their impact on cement trade and distribution of clinker and cement
- Freight and fuels analysis and forecasts
In addition to a topical conference programme, Cemtech Asia also features the international equipment exhibition, a tour of a local import terminal, technical workshops, networking events and gala dinner.
Partners are invited to participate in all evening functions and will have the opportunity to enjoy a complimentary sightseeing tour.
We look forward to welcoming you to the dynamic city-state of Singapore this July for Cemtech Asia 2017!
Call for papers!
Key themes to be addressed at this conference will include:
- Country profiles, market reports and forecasts
- Energy markets, freight, trade and distribution
- Plant expansion and upgrade projects
- New technologies for cement manufacture
- Alternative fuel systems and project implementation case studies
- Raw material and clinker grinding
- Process optimisation
- Emissions control and monitoring
- Bulk material handling and port logistics
- Cement plant operations and management
If you would like to participate in the conference programme, please send presentation proposals (title, abstract) by 3 April 2017 to email@example.com