Egypt’s Misr Cement Qena starts ready-mix firm

Egypt’s Misr Cement Qena starts ready-mix firm
Published: 14 December 2009

Egypt’s Misr Cement Qena will establish a company to produce and sell ready-mix concrete in a joint venture with ASEC Cement, the company said on Monday.

Misr Cement Qena said in a note to the stock exchange it had provided 45 percent of capital for the firm, or E£7.7m, while ASEC would provide the remaining 55 percent.