good cement

good cement
Threads Started: 5
Strapline: Registered User

supply large number of cement(From Chinesse Cement Group)

Dear Sir:   My name is emeer zhao,I'm a practicing sales of a cement company belongs to cement group named SanShi ...

Re: Portland Cement

Dear Sir: My name is emeer zhao,I'm a practicing sales of a cement company belongs to cement group named SanShi...

Re: looking for portland Cement 42.5 N for GCC

sorry SIr,type wrong,my mail is: emeer2000@hotmail.com  Thank you very much! Best Regards!

Dear Sir:  It's me ,emeer zhao. If you are not free to send me a fax,then you can mail me:emeer@hotmail.com   Tha...

Dear Sir: My name is emeer zhao,I'm a practicing sales of a cement company belongs to cement group named SanShi...

Re: We buy portland cement 42.5 N/R - only producers

Dear Sir: My name is emeer zhao,I'm a practicing sales of a cement company belongs to cement group named SanShi ...

Re: Want suppliers for 42.5, large qty, year contract

Dear Sir: We are the first hand supplier of China,We have the cement factory of our own,We make and sell cement of ...

Dear Sir:  We're first hand supplier from China,we have cement facrory of our own.We are ready to make a wonderful ...

supply cement with good quality and good price

Dear Sir:   My name is emeer zhao,I'm a practicing sales of a cement company belongs to cement group named ...

supply cement with good quality and good price

Dear Sir:   My name is emeer zhao,I'm a practicing sales of a cement company belongs to cement group named ...