jalalco
7 posts
TimePosted 11/08/2008 14:44:21
jalalco says

Kiln dust emission by preheater

we are interested to receive a solution for granulating the clinker dust to solve the enviroment problems . noting that the dust particle size is a round 0.1mm with temp.250C.

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

Michael Clark
324 posts
TimePosted 14/08/2008 20:10:54

Re: Kiln dust emission by preheater

I presume that the clinker needs to be granulated in the kiln? If the clinker is dusty in the kiln then it is likely to be related to a sulphur cycle in the kiln. So the solution to the dusty clinker would be to solve the sulphur cycling problem.

Davo
44 posts
TimePosted 18/08/2008 06:54:58
Davo says

Dear jalalco can you send me more kiln operation and other technological data for answering your question. I want to know:

1) What kind of raw materials you are using?

2) What are your raw mix & clinker modules (LSF, SF, AR)?

3) What kind of fuel are you using ?

4) Kiln dimensions and kiln system type.

5)Temperature of gases in the two ends of the kiln, before cyclones and after  preheater tower.

6) Rotation speed of the kiln, etc.

jalalco
7 posts
TimePosted 19/08/2008 09:53:22
jalalco says

Thank you for the reply,,

mostly clinker dust hapen in north africa area ,  due to raw material contents. no problem in the design.

we are in the installation stage , and intend to install the granulator so we make the clinker dust into grains with more than 2mm size. The produces grains will be throughn away , and will not used . We need this to protect the environment.

Can any suggest manufacturers for such granulators ,

Thanks for the cooperation.