kesavaraj
22 posts
TimePosted 06/01/2009 10:14:49
kesavaraj says

Waste heat recovery system

Can any one who has expertise in waste heat recovery system will give detailed study of a plant  on the same?

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

guddu
32 posts
TimePosted 06/01/2009 11:14:35
guddu says

Re: Waste heat recovery system

You do not seems to understand the importance of technical thread. Fundamentally you require the systematic platform without any impeccable background. There is a mountain reason to say you like this , don’t get woes, bcaz you are looking for patent offer to have imperceptible data, that could patronage you to use the same to quote to third party without any panacea and response to quoted party. Additionality you are not suppose to do such kind of activities. On top of that you are taking momentum base approach to fuel-up with .

Kindly try to not repeat once again this trading activity unless you have fair and focus agenda otherwise your thread will automatically diverted to defaulter list who try to theft the patent.

kesavaraj
22 posts
TimePosted 06/01/2009 11:39:31
kesavaraj says

i dont understand what r u rying to say ?

ovancantfort
57 posts
TimePosted 06/01/2009 13:15:22

Don't worry, you are not alone in not understanding Mr. Guddu.

To come back to your initial question,  a waste heat power generation plant must really be tailored to the specific characteristics of a given plant. It may not be a good idea to extrapolate 'as is' from another plant.

You better ask some prefeasibility study and estimation from known suppliers in this field.

In our company, we worked quite a lot with SINOMA  TCDRI: http://www.tcdri.com.cn/English/6.asp

I am not in charge of any of these projects however, so don't ask me for details ;-)

Best regards,