VITHALRAO KULKARNI
1 posts
TimePosted 06/04/2011 05:50:34

vibration in VRM

Dear sir,

at our plant loesche mill LM 24.2 D , and grinding pet coke we increased dam ring height from 90 mm to 110 mm.

and water spray provided, but lot of vibration coming please suggest any suggestions to avoid the vibration.

Please also let me know hydraulic pressure to be increased upto what extent..present is 80 bar.

vithalrao kulkarni

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

fluence sysbacip
46 posts
TimePosted 06/04/2011 12:45:35

Re: vibration in VRM

Dear,

what was the need to increase the mill dam ring.Plz check the accumulator pressure and ui think increase in grinding pressure will come by experience its is difficult to tell the extent of increase.

Sheikh

Wahid Ullah
16 posts
TimePosted 21/04/2011 06:01:56

Please let me know that what was grinding pressure on 90mm dam ring.

MOHAN-PROCESS
15 posts
TimePosted 21/04/2011 12:10:55

Dear Mr.Rao,

Since the pet coke is small size balls,its table retention time has to be increased,my only suggestion for your solution is that reduce the table speed from 100% to 90% and make the operational changes for pet coke grinding reduce the table speed to 90% and start with higher seperator speed and increase the feed to maintain the Mill DP of minimum 400-450 mmWc and down the roller with the minimum grinding pressure and spray the water and keep the fan Damper 70% or Fan speed to 85%.For indian/imported coal,normalise your operation.