TimePosted 20/01/2015 14:36:43
Dipendra says

Clinker Strength

Hi Everyone

Kindely Please Advise me About Clinker Strength

How can I increase C3S from 52 to 65

What will happen if I Mix Slag & florospa in Raw mix

DS

Know the answer to this question? Join the community and register for a free guest account to post a reply.

Ted Krapkat
537 posts
TimePosted 22/01/2015 03:23:23

re Clinker Strength

Hello Dipendra,

"How can I increase C3S from 52 to 65"

The C3S in clinker is controlled by the LSF of the raw meal and but will also depend on the amount of ash in your fuels. You will need to preform a raw mix calculation which incorporates the raw materials and the ash due to fuels and wastes etc.

"What will happen if I Mix Slag & florospa in Raw mix"

Blast furnace slag and particularly fluorospar are strong mineralisers/fluxes and will require care to determine the optimum addition rates and raw mix chemistry.

Regards,

Ted.

Dipendra
4 posts
TimePosted 30/03/2015 10:55:44
Dipendra says

re Clinker Strength

Some days before we have tryed to use the Flourspa , but we have started the facing the problem of Cylone jaming then we stop

what is the best way to use it and how it will give the effect

gks
153 posts
TimePosted 30/03/2015 18:10:52
gks says

re Clinker Strength

Dear 

You have operate pyro on same degree of calcination on same temp.or your degree of calcination increased on same temp.

It will dependent on jamming  problem. I think your degree of calcination will increased . When we have added Flourspar ( caf2). It will react in preburning zone and increased quality of liquid formation and increased grain growth rate for conversion of C3S from C2S.hence % of C3S will increasing 

Regards

GKS