Forum Moderator

Forum Moderator
Threads Started: 49119
Strapline: Registered User

Uniland opens two cement terminals in the US

Spanish cement manufacturer Uniland has started up two cement distribution centres in the US state of Louisiana, and ...

Holcim Romania opens 15th batching plant

Holcim Romania has recently launched its 15th concrete station in the country in the southern city of Campulung, the ...

Higher allocation to boost cement industry, Pakistan

A higher public sector investment programme is likely to keep the demand for cement in Pakistan on higher side and su...

Yanbu Cement to raise output, Saudi Arabia

Saudi Yanbu Cement plans to raise its annual output by 75 per cent to 7Mta by next year, official and company sources...

Government to meet with representatives, Turkey

Industry Minister Ali Coşkun said that following their meeting with representatives of cement sector he would me...

Investment in Turkish cement plants

According to the data obtained from the Treasury Undersecretary in Ankara, incentive certificates for five complete i...

Sinoma wins cement plant deal, Yemen

China’s Sinoma International has signed an agreement to build a cement plant with an annual capacity of 1.4Mt i...

Cement plant to curb pollution, US

Mountain Cement Co. and two environmental groups have signed an agreement to install pollution-control equipment at o...

Cement shortage threatens building boom, US

Just as the US summer construction season begins, companies are struggling to find enough cement. The real estate mar...

HeidelbergCement’s confidence in Sierra Leone

The 10 million leones that Heidelberg Cement recently invested in Sierra Leone has been described by observers of mul...