fjalali

fjalali
Threads Started: 8
Strapline: Registered User

Re: mill grinding media calculation

Hi, Please send it to me to. fjalali@gmail.com Thanks

Re: Mono-Chamber Ball Mill

Hi Raj,   Thanks for your reply. There is a hammer crusher before the raw mil...

Mono-Chamber Ball Mill

Hey, Can anyone tell me what are the requirements for ball charge design of a mono-chamber raw mil...

Re: Request for feedback for a Two Chamber Cement Mill Ball Charge and Longitudinal Sieve Analysis

Regarding the questions asked: is it an open-circuit ball mill or a closed-cicuit? Closed Circut. are you using ...

Re: Request for feedback for a Two Chamber Cement Mill Ball Charge and Longitudinal Sieve Analysis

Hey all my email is: fjalali@gmail.com I would be happy to send you my calculationa andexcel data sheets. Rega...

Request for feedback for a Two Chamber Cement Mill Ball Charge and Longitudinal Sieve Analysis

I am looking to get feedback for the following cement mill for a white cement plant.   The first compart...

Re: Mono Chamber Raw Mill Ball Charge Design

Hi, This is the raw mill not the finish mill. So Wi should be 10.6 and density of 2.67 as normal...

Mono Chamber Raw Mill Ball Charge Design

Hi experts, I want to design a ball charge for a mono-chamber raw mill in a white cement plant a...

Re: Alk-S Balance in Clk

Hi, Thanks for your help. I agree that the result of the analysis those not make sense...

Re: Alk-S Balance in Clk

Hi Ted, Thanks for your explanation. Regarding the natural gas the source company claims that it does ...