admin

admin
Threads Started: 59
Strapline: Registered User

Re: Burning

There is a difference between mean time between failures and mean time between stops. Best practice for kiln MTBF in ...

Burning Question 38

We carryout refractory work with screw jacks, maximum 10m lining at a time (ie 5m maximum simultaneously at two diffe...

I would recommend using the glueing method rather than screw jacks and then you can replace as long a section as you ...

Burning Question 39

We have ESP at the kiln system. It is also used for raw mill system. System is sent ESP's feedback to kiln feeding si...

Your idea is a very good one. There are plants that do exactly what you propose. This has the advantage that the chem...

Burning Question 40

What is function of preheater immersion pipe? What is the behavior of material inside cyclone if immersion pipe is mi...

The function of the vortex finder is the improve the material separation efficiency in the preheater cyclones. If the...

Burning Question 41

Our preheater surging regularly. This is happening on a irregular basis. We suspect it is coming from cyclone No 2. W...

Please ask the laboratory to check the LOI in C1A, C1B and C2 again. The reported LOI in C2 is higher than in the C1 ...

Burning Question 42

I witnessed a phenomenon at a plant here in Europe, which could not be explained by anybody there. At one plant I fou...