admin

admin
Threads Started: 59
Strapline: Registered User

Burning Question 30

We are having a 1.5Mt six-stage Precalciner kiln operating with South African coal having a VM of 28 per cent. Now we...

Re: Burning

There are well established guidelines for the safety operation of coal grinding equipment. These fall into two broad ...

Burning Question 31

We have faced the serious coating formation at 12 to 26 meter of Kiln and plant have to be forced stopped for coating...

I have studied the data you have submitted. We receive regular reports of heavy coating and ball formation associated...

Burning Question 32

We have problem of hard clinker used in cement grinding. This clinker is produced by using 100 per cent pet coke in f...

I have looked at the photomicrographs and read your analysis with interest. In order to properly answer your question...

Burning Question 33

At what temperature would a hotspot in a cement kiln become visible to the eye?

That depends to some extent on the human eye, which is variable. I can personally see them above 450 degrees C.

Burning Question 34

We are Clinker traders based in the UAE, and wish to start supply of coal to our clients in UAE. Wish to know at a ve...

Burning Question 11

What could be the minimum velocity of gases in downcomer duct? Our idea is to reduce velocity by increasing duct diam...