admin

admin
Threads Started: 59
Strapline: Registered User

Re: Burning

The classical burnability index takes into account both the chemical composition (ie LSF, C 3 S etc) and also the fin...

Burning Question 22

I've been working with analysers for the cement plants for last nine years and have still a little doubt about the ac...

The NO x level at the kiln inlet is a very good indication of the burning zone temperature in the kiln. In turn this...

Burning Question 23

Why does false air infiltration from the bottom stage of a preheater tower increase tower temperature, but in top sta...

There are two potential causes that I would investigate: 1. a change or variability in the MgO content of your ki...

Burning Question 6

NO x control approaches applicable to the cement industry may be grouped in three categories: process modifications,...

TXI have published various papers on their patented Cemstar process. The addition of steel slag or air cooled blast f...

Burning Question 7

Where can I find results and data about sulphur or alkali by-pass system. How does one determine the percentage of by...

There is a lot of data published on alkali bypasses in cement kilns. A good source of information is "Technological p...

Burning Question 8

How can we solve the nose ring formation at the kiln? Any help much appreciated.