admin

admin
Threads Started: 59
Strapline: Registered User

Re: Burning

You are correct the theoretical liquid content of your clinker is very high. The litre weight is also high indicating...

Burning Question 2

How can we reduce the clinker size -5mm >35 per cent (existing), we want to reduce to under 20 per cent. Our plant is...

The only way to change the clinker size will be to change the kiln feed chemistry or the operation of the kiln. To ha...

Burning Question 3

What is the emissivity of a kiln's shell? I ask this because i need to know it to take infrared thermography of the s...

The emissivity of the rough oxidised kiln shell at 400 degrees C is approximately 0.9. According to my notes emissivi...

Burning Question 4

I would like to know how to get rid of the rings that occurs around upper transition zone without mechanically breaki...

There are various options, but if you cannot avoid the problem by better control of the kiln feed chemistry or burnin...

Burning Question 5

We frequently face with ball formation problem in the kiln for two months. We are studying the case and investigating...

Additives Question 1

We are facing severe problem of balling ball size is sometimes around 2m dia which chokes the hammer crusher and we a...

Re: Additives

We hear of these problems with increasing regularity. At one factory the problem was associated with an increase in t...