admin

admin
Threads Started: 59
Strapline: Registered User

Re: Burning

Air-cooled blast furnace slag can be added to the inlet of the cement kiln in the patented Cemstar process developed ...

Burning Question 17

What is the effect of cooler dust on flame?

The effect of dust recirculating from the cooler in the secondary air is potentially disastrous. I have seen occasion...

Burning Question 18

I am working out the percentage by-pass required for a large precalciner-preheater kiln for the production of low alk...

There is no absolute relationship between chloride content and alkali volatility. This depends on the other anions pr...

Burning Question 19

I want to know about calculation methods of gas and material flow in preheater, pc, kiln, cooler. Further, can you ad...

The calculation of gas and material flow in the preheater relies on the principles of stoichoimetry (to assess the co...

Burning Question 20

I would like information on the formation of “snowmen” in our kiln cooler. Our kiln produces 2000tpd clinker. The kil...

Snowman formation is caused by some of the flux in the clinker remaining as a liquid after the clinker falls into the...

Burning Question 21

We have recently conducted some raw meal burnability testing on samples with varying residue and C 3 S. Results showe...