admin

admin
Threads Started: 59
Strapline: Registered User

Re: Burning

The rings you describe must be ash rings formed where the ash from the different alternative fuels combine with the c...

Burning Question 43

We would like to have your opinion and advice on following matters: our unit is a FLS design latest unit with downdra...

There are a number of concerns regarding the data you have provided: (i)The K 2 O and Cl in the fifth cyclone materia...

Burning Question 44

What would be difference in terms of clinker burning and combinability of a raw meal containing sand of low quantity ...

You really need to analyse the composition of the sieve fractions, ie +125 micron, 45 to 125 micron and sub 45 micron...

Burning Question 45

Please tell me, what are the standard norms of the gas velocity in kiln, at kiln inlet, riser pipes and cyclones at d...

The gas velocity at the kiln inlet should not be greater than 10m/s and ideally significantly less than that. you can...

Burning Question 46

I understand that flow of exit gases at preheater may be calculated by Q = velocity * cross sectional area of duct Bu...

You need to study the Ideal Gas Laws to understand the relationships between gas volume, density and velocity. An EP ...

Burning Question 47

What do you know about consuming SPL in cement kilns in North America. What are the environmental concerns with this....