admin

admin
Threads Started: 59
Strapline: Registered User

Re: Burning

There are kilns burning SPL on North America. I believe that one of the plants at Harleyville was doing this. If ther...

Burning Question 48

I would like to ask about variable chloride values in clinker which can vary from 0.003 to 0.05. Also what will happe...

The first thing you must do is tie down the source of the variable chloride input to your kiln. This must be in one o...

Burning Question 49

We frequently face with ball formation problem in the kiln for two months. We are studying the case and investigating...

There are two potential causes that I would investigate: (i) a change orvariability in the MgO content of your kiln ...

Burning Question 50

How can we solve the nose ring formation at the kiln? Any help much appreciated.

The most likely solution will be to adjust the main burner of the kiln neither by changing the position in the kiln b...

I have not observed this phenomenon, however it is perhaps connected with the additional draft that is required to ke...

Burning Question 24

I have two questions: What is the effect of NO x and SO x in controlling the burning zone temp and what other param...

NO x and kiln torque are both good indicators of the temperature in the burning zone of the kiln. This is key to ens...