Michael Clark

Michael Clark
Threads Started: 0
Strapline: Registered User

Re: reading material

The best source of such material would be to enrol on the CemNet Cement Kiln Chemistry course , which covers these t...

Re: Cement Standard

That’s the problem with the use of terms like Ordinary. What was ordinary (as opposed to high alumina or super-sulpha...

Re: Stickiness of Cement

That’s not a big temperature difference. Residence time will also be important. Really the calcium sulphate mineral p...

Re: burning of aromatic hydrocarbons

The main burner would be the place to burn such a fuel on a wet kiln. A liquid injection channel would be required th...

Re: Coal Mill Pulverized Coal 200 Mesh

I presume this was pulverised coal rather than clinker from a coal mill? It is possible that the coal has become easi...

Re: Stickiness of Cement

This depends what you mean by the Type I/II cement being “sticky”. My suspicion with these type of problem is always ...

Re: Red spot

Thanks for that. Obviously quite a few bricks were out of the lining. A very dangerous situation for the kiln shell a...

Re: pyro floor cooler and pyro step cooler

Which two coolers are you referring to?

Re: Cement Book

Have you looked at the Cement Plant Operations Handbook ? It's free with a subscription to International Cement ...

Re: Cyclone Draft

There is negative pressure in every cyclone of a suspension preheater. That negative pressure is created by the induc...