M.Azhar

M.Azhar
Threads Started: 25
Strapline: Registered User

Is this Decision Right........?

Hello every one ... Today i want to discuss one decision  about the kiln and i wants your comments ....    We had...

Re: Why surges are occured in PH Stages ?

hello every one...   All 5 satges getting surges....? which cyclone having big deviations in P, T....can you tell ...

Re: VRM HEAT MASS BALANCES SHEET

Hello Shafi Sb ...   I will be very thank full to You ....Pls send me also .. azhar.ncc@gmail.com..   thank you 

Re: Dust emission through main Stack

Hello every One..............   My Question is that ....why these ammonium salts not arrested in the form of coati...

KIlN girth gear

Hello every one   Any body knows about the Kiln with out girth gear Unit ......................pls send me informa...

Re: silos

hello every body .. In my plant raw meal silo ...  Root blowers starts and stops according to kiln feed bin level....

Re: silos

i thought that the homogenizing is phenomena that occurs in the silos ,,,, am i right ? 

silos

Hello Every one what is basic difference between CF silo and homogenizing silo   

clinker storage

Hello every one    Is there any effect of rainy water on the clinker quality (In the storage yard)     

silica and alumina reaction

hello every one   experts i want to know that, At what temperature silica start reaction with refractory alumina.....