Muhammad Ali

Muhammad Ali
Threads Started: 1
Strapline: Registered User

re Re: Kiln Inlet Coating

Hi, if ASR and alkalis are in normal range in raw material & Coal; what would be the possible causes bui...

re calculation of flame momentum of a multi channel burner

Dear GSK... Kindly elaborate the file that you have attached related to flame momentum of multichannel burner g...

re calculation of flame momentum of a multi channel burner

Hello.. Mr. Chari Please send me the Excell sheet regarding Multi Channel /Mono Channnel Burner Gun Flame momen...

re comprehensive lecture about Precalciner everything you need to know

Please send H.B Sheet on alipervaiz_ch@hotmail.com   Thanks.

re Air required to cool 1 kg of clinker.

Calculate the specific air consumption of Cooler by calculating the Air Velocity of all cooler fans.. Velocity....

re CO2 Calculation Method/Formula

For your esay understanding read below mentioned things... Heat In Due to Partially Decarbonised Raw Meal/kiln ...

Thanks brother for useful information.. i will calculate the heat.. but only problem was with Co2 calculation.....

i'm asking about heat input & heat output due to partially decarbonisation of material. 1. Raw Meal ... In put ...

CO2 Calculation Method/Formula

Hello... Can any body help me regarding Co2% caculation of Kiln feed & kiln dust out from preheater? How muc...

re Traditional Analysis by Gravimteric & Volumetric Analysis of Cement or Clinker for Determination of SiO2,Al2O3 ,Fe2O3 & Cao & MgO

Dear Sir Can you also tell me the formula for cacluating total carbonates of kiln dust will remained same or there...