technical cement forms

technical cement forms
Threads Started: 17
Strapline: Registered User

Re: Preheater temperature.

Sir,    In addition to What Dr Michael Clark  said, Have you checked the alkali and sulphur concentration from the ...

Flux

Sir, We are using Bauxite and Iron ore as flux for type 1 clinker.Now that bauxite is costing more when compare...

Re: Ring Formation

I also stand to  what Mr Jatin says , that there is no sure technic that breaks balls in kilns. Mohan.m

Re: KILN COATING

To Mr Electron1539,                           Send me also the details of kiln coating.My mail mohan_552002@yahoo.c...

Re: Ring Formation

Hey, Like Mr Raj, i am also interested in the technique you adopt in removing the boulders when kiln is in ope...

Re: Breaking News: Explosion in Cement Plant

Thank you very much for giving this valuable but unfortunate information about the accident that took place in your p...

Re: MgO in raw mix

Sir,  Can you tell me what is slabbing??How and where it forms??Is it the same what we call coating?? Regards...

Re: kiln refractory lining

Sir,      The plant i work was lining bricks with the jacks method in the early days and till now we use jacks  in ...

Alkali Dust.

We, in our 7200t /day  plant, have Alkali bypass system wherein we extract about an average of about 24t of alkali po...

Re: kiln feed SO3

wilfredzieri: the max. SO3 level has to be seen with several other indicators preheater kiln: alkali/sulfur...